Chalet Dahu in La Tania, Courchevel - Sleeps 12
Chalet Dahu is a traditional pinewood chalet, in a great location, next to the blue piste and 250 metres from the resort centre.
There are five twin bedrooms and one double bedroom, all with their own bathrooms. Most have their own balconies, with excellent views onto the piste. The open plan living area is cosy and inviting with log fire, and a large terrace looking out across the piste.
There is an electric boot warmer in the ski room where you are able to leave your skis safely and enjoy the luxury of warm boots the next morning. With an outdoor hot tub and sauna, for your enjoyment at the end of a hard day's skiing, this chalet ticks all the right boxes.
This ski-in ski-out Chalet has an outdoor hot tub and sauna for your enjoyment.
Chalet Dahu (sleeps 12)
- 3 x Twins with en-suite shower, basin and w.c.
- 1 x Double with en-suite shower, basin and w.c.
- 1 x Twin with en-suite bath, basin and w.c.
- 1 x Twin with bath, basin and w.c. opposite
- Sleeps up to 12
- Ski in/ Ski out
- Hot tub
- Boot room with boot warmer
- Bedrooms have their own bathrooms
- Freeview TV
- DVD player / Ipod dock
- Free WIFI